Inside #iKnitForEddie with Power Purls Podcast!

Have you seen Eddie the Eagle yet?! If not, be sure to put it on your movie watching list! Not only is it a great inspirational movie (we certainly all loved it here at the shop!), it also casts knitting in a supporting role! Get the inside scoop on how we partnered with Hollywood to promote this movie and put knitting in the spotlight in this awesome podcast from Power Purls. 



Listen to the podcast on the Power Purls website

Hope you enjoy listening as much as we did! 
-Leanne 

you might also like

1 comment:

  1. I guess I really got sucked into your blog because when I saw the time I was surprise to see that I've spent over 5 or so hours on your article.
    I am really blown away at how slow your page loaded on my phone.|This write up definitely has all of the info and facts anyone could want.|This website sure did jump started my interest.
    I was checking out a bean bag chair earlier but I still This information you are providing is magnificent. I really like this style of writing and how well the ideas are conveyed. You really have an amazing way of thinking about things.대구오피

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme